Monday, October 4, 2010

Cat - greatest diet health problems

In the previous article we have looked at some of the ingredients of a well-known brand of food for cats and learned how unhealthy and hazardous even positively these ingredients can be for our cats.


I know from my own experiences with my pets how important is diet. In my first article, I mentioned how my dog, Benji, died of congestive heart failure. It was not until it was too late that I learned the role of diet in her illness. Like many people, I fed what I thought it was one of the healthiest foods.It was one of the most popular brands, and certainly wasn't the more cheap. He ate, so I thought it was good for him.


My cat Tinkerbell was returned to housing (before that I found you) with severe urinary tract infection - a direct result of being fed a very poor, only dry food diet. When I passed you she was being fed a diet for urinary tract science and advised me to keep it in the diet for the rest of his life. Fortunately, now I know better and consulted my own veterinarian, which has a holistic approach. She advised me to eat food that was free to maintain their healthy urinary tract of grain.As we saw in the previous article, most cat food are available mainly consist of granos.Yo I have been feeding grain to the 2 years that she State half-free food with us and she is so happy and healthy as it can be. She has never had a problem of junk box, its fur is healthy and she is very energetic and happy (as shown).



What is the healthiest food to feed your cat?Most experts who understand the role of diet on the health of pets (unfortunately not including most veterinarians) is agreed that the best food is food that you can prepare yourself.In particular, dietary experts most recommend a diet of raw food for your cat or raw perro.Carne in particular - fish is probably better cooked because of the level of toxins in fish these days. Also recommend some raw, vegetables such as squash, asparagus (my cat Flugel loves asparagus), carrots and lettuce incluso.Fruit is also good - Flugel also loves Cantalope, grapes, bananas, other fruits!


Meat or fish should not be raw. Can be cooked, but vegetables should be raw as many nutrients can be lost through cooking.


There are some healthier foods now available in pet stores, and we'll discuss the somewhat more detailed more later.Most importantly, be aware of how diet affects your cat.Una health healthy diet feeding your cat will support a strong immune system and provide the necessary nutrients to every body function.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment